Thursday, November 12, 2015

Give Thanks

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and families are preparing to give thanks for the bounties of the earth. Nature provides the stage for all to appreciate the wonders of life.


Brianna Hayes' song, Thank You, is a joyous one. Her video integrates the beauty of the outdoor world with uplifting thoughts. It inspired me to create the above digital poetry and take a second look at the gratitude tribute and poem I wrote last year. You can access that blog here.

Thank You by Brianna Haynes


You can read lyrics from Brianna Hayes' song here. The lines that resonated with me are below.

You give us hope.
You plant the seed.
You harvest every heart in need.
Hayes

It is with the hope of continued days of blessings for all that I write this post. At Thanksgiving this year, I will continue to practice an attitude of gratitude, especially after witnessing the aftermath of a horrific accident while my colleague, Jeannette, and I were traveling to a conference. 

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; his love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34

Please visit Spiritual Journey Thursday led by Holly Mueller to read the community members' thoughts. This week's topic is open-ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment