Thursday, October 27, 2016

Seasonal Pursuit

Here on Long Island, weather changes fluctuate between Indian Summer and end of autumn rawness. I flip flog between being outside capturing fall and inside watching flickering candlelight and sipping hot chocolate topped with caramel syrup. 

 


autumn lights up night
illuminates, decorates-
winter wonder waits
©CV, 2016

I will continue my seasonal pursuit when the rain changes to sunshine once again. In the meantime, enjoy my final thought as you find fall in your locale.




I will be collecting digital inspirations, nature photographs of autumn, and imagepoems until mid-November for my upcoming Autumnventure Gallery.

It's Poetry Friday and my friend, Linda Baie, is hosting the Poetry Friday Round-Up at her site, Teacher Dance. Please visit to read Linda's original poem, "Sometime in October," and what the other writers have written. 

No comments:

Post a Comment