Friday, December 8, 2017

Nature is Overflowing

 "Look!  Nature is overflowing with the grandeur of God!"
-  John Muir  

This autumn  I have been impressed by the beauty I see around me. The digital inspirations, image poems, nature photography, music, and artwork that have been coming in for my upcoming Autumn Ablaze Gallery provide evidence for the above Muir quote. 

Today, I've been wondering about the season of autumn and decided to create a digital inspiration based on the autumn collection that I will unveil this month. I used the Buncee platform to blend images, a  video, Autumn Leaves, and the haiku that I created to bring peace to my day and glory to the grandeur of God. You can access the full version with the song here.


While it is technically still autumn, I am gearing for a different weather pattern that is predicted to cover the crunchy leaves with a white blanket tomorrow. In the meantime, I am heading over to Poetry Friday hosted by Lisa at Steps and Staircases

In closing, I would like to give a shoutout to Mary Lee Hahn for her wonderful #haikuforhealing project that she is offering this month. Since nature brings healing power to my soul, I offer my image poem with the hashtag #haikuforhealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment