Monday, March 19, 2018

March Musings #19: Lucky To:

When growing up, I always heard about the luck of the Irish. Good luck is for everyone and is often developed from positive mindsets. I am fortunate to have been raised in a talented family with strong female role models. From my grandmother and mother, I learned how to be nurtured by my passions. Creativity is a gift and developing it is a lifelong journey of persistent observation, practice, and patience. Below is my digital inspiration on being lucky created with Buncee



Close-up of a blackout poem I created based on Wonderopolis' Wonder of the Day, #1649, "Why are Four-Leaf Clovers So Hard To Find?".



 I am lucky to be part of several writing groups and the Connected Educator initiative where positivity is at the foundation. 
**************************
 

No comments:

Post a Comment