Thursday, March 1, 2018

March Musings 2018 #1: Embrace Hope

Writing is a daily practice, an opening of my heart to the whispers of my soul.  My writerly life is energized by what I see, what my mind imagines, and what my reactions are to life. Most of the time I am energized by the interaction of pen with paper. There are other times that I am stupefied why my words cannot be woven into articulate thoughts but determination, perseverance, and a measure of hope drive me to continue my journey. 

On the heels of the 6th Annual February Poem Project that I just completed, I am ready to take up the March SOLSC 18. My thoughts will switch between reflections in prose and poetic forms. Fearlessly, I hope to continue to hone my writing craft through daily writing.


"What a journey it has been and the end is not in sight."



As I start my new writing journey with Two Writing TeachersI embrace hope, my 2018 one word, and look forward to connecting with established writing friends and making some new ones.

Day 1, Part 2 can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment